The uniform consists of:
- Navy sweatshirt or cardigan
- Sky blue or white polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafore dress
- Black shoes
- House group colour t-shirt
- Navy or black shorts
- Navy or black jogging bottoms/sweatshirt (for outdoor PE)
- Plimsolls or trainers (must be suitable for outdoor games)
- PE Bag in house group colour
All children, girls and boys, are requested to tie hair up where it is long enough to do so. This is for both health and safety reasons and to look smart and ready for school. Hair must be tied up in PE. In swimming children must wear a swimming cap.
Non regulation hairstyles are not part of school uniform and should not be worn. These include:
- Patterns cut into the hair
- Hair that is very long in parts and very short elsewhere
- Hair dyed, either wholly or partly, in a non-natural hair colour
All items should be clearly named to help identify lost property. Children should have a spare pair of shoes to change into when in school.
School uniform can be purchased from the school office by using the form below.
Label Plant produce self adhesive labels that can be attached to items like clothes, lunch boxes, pencil cases, books bags and PE Kits. The school earns 25% commission on all orders. Please follow this link for more information and to order via their website.