Learning, achieving, working together
Good morning Year 6 and welcome to Friday's learning!
As it is a Friday, your learning today will be a little bit different. I am not going to set you any new English, maths etc. this will give you a chance to catch up with any activities you haven't got around to yet! This does not mean that you get the day off...
Your activities for the weekend are:
- tick off 3 of the indoor activities on your list
- do something around the house to help your parents/carers
- help make a meal for your family
- make a rainbow to stick in your window so that people can see it when they go out for their daily exercise and send me a picture of it
- remember to keep reading and using times table rockstars
- take part in Joe Wicks workout at 9:00, I've already heard from some of you how hard this has been pushing you!
It has been great hearing from some of you and seeing what you have been up to. I hope that you are all doing well and making the most of the sunshine if possible! Email me if you need any help or want to show me what you have been doing and have a fantastic weekend.