Our Mission Statement:
Learning, achieving, working together
Learning: we put learning first and view our school as a community of learners
Achieving: we believe every child can achieve and our ethos promotes a growth mindset viewpoint where there should be no barriers to achievement
Working together: we are a community and we value ourselves and each other, we believe developing our own skills at cooperation is key
The key aims of our school are:
- To provide a secure, stimulating, caring and happy environment for all.
- To encourage all to achieve their potential.
- To give each child a solid foundation through a sound value system, and to encourage participation in all aspects of school life.
- To develop a partnership with parents/carers and good relationships with the local community.
- To promote tolerance and respect for each other.
- To effectively resource and implement the National Curriculum through broad and balanced curriculum.
- To acquire learning skills and an understanding of how to learn
- To create situations that will encourage children to work collaboratively, co-operatively as well as independently.